- This event has passed.
California Offshore Challenge
April 1, 2016 @ 11:00 pm - April 3, 2016 @ 9:00 am$900
. . . the response for the reschedule date has been amazing!
The California Offshore Challenge has been called ‘The Super Bowl of Calico Bass Fishing’ since its inception in 2009. The 2016 ‘COC’ will proudly be presented by ‘Bohnhoff Lumber’ with 50 of the most hard core anglers vying for supremacy at the only 2-day island based tournament of it’s kind. Anglers equipment, endurance and will are all pushed to the limit as this unfolds for 20 hours of fishing and a combined 2-day weight format. But it’s not all about just the competition. Based out of Two Harbors Catalina and a short channel-hop across the Pacific, you’re a world away from the mainland, and it becomes a true get-away weekend for the competitors. With a fun welcoming party on the beach when you arrive, and just getting re-aquainted with fellow anglers, to hanging out in the Harbor Reef bar for a game of pool, Two Harbors is the perfect venue for this special event. Basic entry fee’s for this event include: 2-nights Cabin accommodations, welcoming BBQ on the beach Friday, light breakfast both mornings of competition, Saturday night dinner at the Harbor Reef restaurant, mooring cans for your skiff both nights, and angler commemorative gifts from the event. There are limited number of upgrade packages available, so please contact us for pricing and availability.
- Annual Membership Fee: $40/angler
- Tournament Entrance Fee: $900/team
All tournaments within the series are ‘Open Tournaments’ that may also be fished individually or fish all 5 events earn points to qualify for the Elite Championship and Anglers of The Year Award.
REGISTRATION – Please follow these steps in order to register your team for the 2016 SWBA Tournament Series.
- Print two copies (1 per angler) of the Waiver and Release Form from the Downloads page.
- Each angler must complete and sign a copy of the form.
- Scan and e-mail us your signed forms or mail the completed forms to the address below by Wednesday before the event. (only once per year)
- Pay your Entry & Membership fees online through our PayPal button or Mail in your check or money order. Payment needs to be received by the Wednesday before the event.
Please make checks or money orders payable to Salt Water Bass Anglers. Write your team’s name on your check/money order and mail to:
Salt Water Bass Anglers
21672 Dirigo Circle
Huntington Beach, CA 92646